Sometimes we don’t pursue our dreams, which I believe is tragic. The worst thing that can happen is you fail and that ain’t all bad.
12 Reasons Why Failure Isn’t All That Bad:
- You learn way more from failure that you do from success.
- You strengthen your resilience. You become wiser and stronger.
- Success is impossible without some failure. You learn what works, by experiencing what did not.
- If you’ve never failed at anything, you’ve never done anything.
- Every super successful person has failed a lot and that learning process is why in the end they achieved their goals.
- The greatest successes are only that because you failed along the way.
- Things don’t always go to plan and if you can make peace with that, you’ll save yourself a lot of heartache in life.
- Nobody really cares. We tend to feel silly and ashamed when things don’t work out. Truthfully nobody cares all that much. Everyone has their own stuff to worry about.
- Your suppose to fail sometimes so you can be steered onto the right track.
- It’s an opportunity to show others how to pick yourself up after you fall. Your children need to see this, because sometimes things won’t go their way.
- Everything will be ok if you fail, but if you don’t try, you’ll always wonder “what if”.
- Only those that dare to fail, truly achieve.