If you’re unhappy with an item for goods then a refund can be issued if you follow the returns policy as stated below.
Digital items, audios, programmes and coaching sales are final and no refunds will be given.
Returns Goods Policy:
○ You must contact us within 14 working days of receiving your order to state you’d like a refund.
○ You the buyer must pay the return postage and also get’s proof of postage from the Royal Mail.
○ The item(s) must be returned in the same sellable condition and unused.
○ You agree to return the item within 14 working days of contacting us to say you’d like a refund.
○ A refund on the item(s) returned will be issued within 14 days once items have been safely received by us.
○ Please note we have the right to refuse a refund if items are returned damaged, missing, used, worn or dirty.
If an item has arrived damaged then please contact us with a photograph and explanation of the damage. We will then endeavour to rectify the situation with either a replacement or refund. Please contact us within 14 days so we can do this.
International items cannot be returned unless an item is damaged.