If you’re unhappy with an item then a refund can be issued if you follow the returns policy as stated below.
○ You must contact us within 14 working days of receiving your order to state you’d like a refund.
○ You the buyer must pay the return postage and also get’s proof of postage from the Royal Mail.
○ The item(s) must be returned in the same sellable condition and unused.
○ You agree to return the item within 14 working days of contacting us to say you’d like a refund.
○ A refund on the item(s) returned will be issued within 14 days once items have been safely received by us.
○ Please note we have the right to refuse a refund if items are returned damaged, missing, used, worn or dirty.
If an item has arrived damaged then please contact us with a photograph and explanation of the damage. We will then endeavour to rectify the situation with either a replacement or refund. Please contact us within 14 days so we can do this.
International items cannot be returned unless an item is damaged.