Please read the following terms & conditions carefully:
○ By using this site kirstydee.com you agree to our privacy & cookies policy found here.
○ Events, 1:1 sessions, programmes, courses & audios are non-refundable. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges shall be provided except when required by law.
○ Rude, disrespectful or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave (if you refuse to leave we will take measures to safely remove you) and no refund will be given. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any discriminatory or insulting behaviour, physically, verbally or otherwise.
○ Disclaimer: you understand that this is not medical advice nor do I give medical advice. This is for entertainment and information purposes only and is not intended to replace advice from doctors, counsellors or any other medical professional. This is not a substitute or a replacement for therapy. Always check and speak with a medical professional first.
○ Disclaimer: you understand that we do not guarantee specific outcomes or results.
○ You agree to not reproduce or distribute anything on this site or from the purchases you make from the kirstydee.com site. This includes although not limited to text, logos, photos, audios, programmes, courses, events, 1:! sessions and videos. Copyright infringement is a criminal offence and is punishable by law even without any monetary gain.
○ Any courses, audios and videos you purchase from this site are for your own personal use and cannot be altered or shared.
○ The content given on the site and within the products (digital and non-digital) is not meant to replace any medical or professional advice and by agreeing to these terms & conditions you are stating you understand the content on this site is not a substitute to seeking professional help.
○ You understand the content on this site and contained within the purchases from this site are based on Kirsty’s personal experience and we kirstydee.com cannot guarantee the same results. The content is just to assist you, but should not be considered as personal or professional advice.
○ You understand that kirstydee.com is not responsible for any third party on this site or the products sold on this site from third parties.
○ You understand that to the best of our knowledge, all third parties we work with are to our acknowledgement safe, legal and presenting themselves honestly using the correct certificates and are a true representation of themselves and their products, however, that we make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any services, merchandise and other products provided by the these third parties. Any grievances with the products on services from third parties need to be taken up with the third party directly and kirstydee.com is not responsible for this or any warranties with third-party products.
○ We are not endorsing any third parties on this site and any links to third-party sites are not endorsements to their site. We are not reliable or responsible for the material on third-party sites or any loss, or damage from using these sites.
○ You agree that the content on this site is copyright to kirstydee.com and it cannot be reproduced, altered, distributed or copied in any way.
○ You understand the terms & conditions of this site are subject to change or update at any time and the website may not provide notice of such changes. We reserve the right to make changes and updates at any time and the responsibility is on the user to routinely check the terms and conditions for changes and updates. By continuing to use this site and the services provided, you agree to be bound by the terms as they appear, even if you haven’t read them. If you do not agree, please do not use our website. Purchasing assumes agreement to the terms and conditions.