HOW DOES IT WORK?
All throughout September, you practise self-compassion and grace with yourself, you choose to be kind to yourself, you practise self-love. Every day throughout the challenge I’ll be doing sharing tips on confidence, self-esteem and body image so you can truly learn to love yourself.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
5 simple ways you can join:
1) If you’re on Instagram use the hashtag #SelfLoveTember practising self-love and doing the challenge. If your profile is public you can also tag @KirstyDeeShares, follow the hashtag to be part of the community and cheer each other on. What you give out you get back. You can also download the graphics below to post on your social media.
2) If you’re on Facebook, then join the Choose To Rise Group for all the best content and to be part of the community. Every single day I’ll be going live in the group teaching you how to feel more confident, empowered and happy.
There will also be some other incredible coaches joining the live sessions throughout the challenge sharing their area of expertise with you. The first live session will be 8pm UK time on the 1st of September. You’ll be told one day in advance of the live session time for the next day and if you can’t make it then the replay will be up in the group for you. Your pace is beautiful.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CHOOSE TO RISE FACEBOOK GROUP.
3) Follow me on Facebook and Instagram as I’ll be doing stories every single day showing you how I practise self-love and I’ll be sharing other people’s posts who are doing the challenge so you can get truly inspired.
4) Tell those you love about the challenge. The more of us that love ourselves the happier we will all be. Happy people don’t hurt others, hurt people do. If you have a friend that can’t see their awesomeness invite them to do the challenge, it’s time that they see what you see. INVITE FRIENDS VIA THE FACEBOOK EVENT.
5) Share that you’re doing #SelfLoveTember. Download the graphic below and share it on your preferred social media accounts, do tag me so I can thank you for changing the status quo. If a world that teaches us not to love ourselves then changing the rules changes your life.
FANCY AN EVENING OF WELLNESS TOO? THEN COME ALONG TO THE #SELFLOVETEMBER SOUL CIRCLE